LEON J. VINCENT
6646 Canada Way
604.395 5467 or 604.807.9538
An experienced individual with a proven ability to get the job done. With my good-humored nature coupled with my experience and perseverance and ability to deliver, I would be an asset to any company as a leader or team player.
Cost Analysis: Experienced in costing projects, estimating and assessment of potential return for upgraded real estate developments.
Management: Over 18 years of combined experience in management of a contracting business.
Public Relations: Qualified and experienced in dealing with the public.
Computer: Good working knowledge of computer skills.
1992 - Present President, LJV CONSTRUCTION
- Light commercial development
Custom Kitchen Design and Cabinet Construction and Installation
- Construction of new luxury homes
- Renovating and remodelling existing homes
- Renovations of multi family dwellings, condos and apartment buildings
- Reading of blueprints
- Designing homes and commercial offices
- Budget analysis
- Projecting costs
Property Management and Leasing
1981 - 1992 Lead Hand, BDG CARPENTRY
- Supervision of daily operations of construction projects
- Building and re-modeling of homes, decks, garages, fences, painting, finishing
1994 Winnipeg Real Estate Board: Certified in Real Estate Law and Property Management
1991 University Of Manitoba: Graduate, Bachelor of Arts
1986 Red River Community College: Graduate, Hotel and Restaurant Administration
Available upon request.
I have been in business for myself for 27 years. If you want honesty and reliability and good sound ethics. I have always been on my work site everyday until the job has been completed to the customer's satisfaction.